Among our many certifications, we’re also Cyber Essentials certified. Now, as we are not sure how many of you know of it, we thought what better way to explain it all than through a whole article?
Before we start, we just want to say that this certification, as you can probably imagine, has to do with our aim to keep your data and ours as secured and protected as possible.
So, here’s more about Cyber Essentials.
Cyber Essentials is in fact a government-backed scheme, part of the UK Government’s National Cyber Security Strategy. The whole purpose of its existence is to help and encourage businesses, like ours, to protect themselves against cyber attacks.
Having Cyber Essentials certification means:
- That your customers are reassured that you doing all that is needed to secure your company data against cyber attack
- Having all the necessary cyber security measures in place
- A clear picture of your organization’s cyber security level
In short, Cyber Essentials is all about helping companies have the right cybersecurity tools and systems to prevent common cyber attacks, like ransomware and data breaches.
How did we get to be Cyber Essentials certified?
In order for us to get this certification, we have successfully completed the Cyber Essentials SAQ (self-assessment questionnaire). This is made of questions related to each of the five Cyber Essentials security controls:
- Secure configuration
- User access controls
- Security update management
- Malware protection
Now, what does it all mean for you? Well, having this badge, reassures that:
- We are deeply committed to data protection and cyber security.
- We take cyber security seriously and have put all the right cyber security measures in place to protect both our data and yours.
To conclude, we want to say once more that we truly believe that every company out there should take security seriously and have a bulletproof cyber security strategy. Only by implementing the right security updates and having the most effective tools and systems you can stand a chance and protect your data against some of the most common cyber attacks.