Yes, that just happened, AppScenic can now be integrated with your Wix store!
Wix is one of the most popular ecommerce platforms out there, mostly because it’s a great solution for both beginners and experienced online retailers.
That’s why we’re incredibly proud to announce that Wix integration is now available for all our retailers.
Why Wix integration?
Well, Wix is powering over 600,000 online stores worldwide, which means that it’s one of the most popular platforms in the world at the moment. Anybody can create a free and customizable online store with Wix. You can choose from over 500 templates, web hosting solutions, and SEO tools and you also have 24/7 customer support.
At the moment, there are over 180 million people worldwide that chose to create a free website on Wix. And now all of them can take their online business to the next level with AppScenic.
So, if you have a Wix ecommerce store and want to start dropshipping, you can easily integrate it with our App and have access to over 1 million products listed on AppScenic Marketplace from all top reliable suppliers.
How does it work? First, you need to create and publish your online store on Wix. After you’re happy with how your ecommerce store is looking, you can connect your store to AppScenic and start adding products from our marketplace to your Wix store in just a few minutes.
How to connect your Wix store to AppScenic?
First, you need to sign in to your AppScenic Account.
In case you don’t have an account yet, you can register here.
Once you have set up your AppScenic Account, go to My Stores on the left side of your dashboard or choose ADD NEW STORE from your Quick Start page.
Now, on My Stores, you need to choose from the integrations that we have, in this situation that will be Wix.
So, select your store’s platform and once a new page opens up, you need to add your Wix credentials (in case you’re not logged in already) and then click on Add to Store.
That’s how you add your store on AppScenic. Simple, right?
You can also watch the video above for the steps to follow for setting yop your Wix Store on AppScenic.
Now, you can start browsing through our Product Catalogue and choose the products you want to import, push to store and start selling.
What does the Wix integration mean for retailers?
Now, why you should integrate your Wix store with AppScenic? And what does this all mean for retailers who use Wix?
Well, there are lots of awesome reasons why Wix store owners should choose AppScenic as their preferred dropshipping app, but the most important ones are:
- Over 1 million high-quality, premium products from top, reliable suppliers located all over the world.
- Top suppliers from the USA, AUS, Canada, EU, UK and beyond that can ship ultra fast to all these regions.
- An all-in-one user-friendly dropshipping platform that’s super easy to use.
- Our support team has always your back and is 24/7 available.
AppScenic is also a next-generation dropshipping automation platform that gives you also access to these next awesome features:
- 24/7 Price & stock sync – product prices and stocks get synced between your Wix store and AppScenic in real-time.
- Smart payments – you can choose a preferred payment method and a flexible payment schedule.
- Auto-ordering – all orders are automatically received and processed by suppliers.
- Easy returns & refunds – advanced returns & refunds for each case and a smart ticketing system.
- Shipments management – the tracking numbers get imported automatically to your store.
Ready to connect your Wix store with AppScenic? Then integrate your online store with our app now