Yes, you read this right, AppScenic is absolutely FREE for Suppliers! And we know that may sound strange, but we don’t charge any sales fees, setups fees, subscription fees, listing fees, or any other hidden costs like other marketplaces are doing.
What about other popular marketplaces?
AppScenic is free, but, as you know, that isn’t true for other marketplaces. Have a look below to see what are the fees you pay now on one of these marketplaces.
That’s quite the difference, don’t you think?
Read on if you want to know some more reasons for choosing to become an AppScenic supplier.
Why choose to sell your products on AppScenic?
Besides being absolutely FREE, AppScenic will give you the right distribution channel and all the tools you need to sell your products.
You will grow your sales and increase your audience by selling your products to thousands of experienced retailers from all over the world.
AppScenic can take care of everything, the only thing you have to do is make sure your products are of high quality and deliver the orders as fast as possible.
What’s the catch? Well, there isn’t one. Just make sure you can keep up with the high volume of orders and our top-quality standards.
Here are some of the most important benefits of choosing AppScenic:
- You can grow your business at an international level at zero cost. We will give you access to a network of retailers that covers the entire world.
- Your brand will get worldwide exposure, reaching millions of potential customers every day.
- We give you a unique opportunity to grow your online sales with no infrastructure cost.
- You won’t need to pay any more for advertising. We offer 100% free organic sales.
How does AppScenic work for me as a supplier?
Well, we built AppScenic especially to take care of everything for you, so that in turn, you can focus on what matters the most: your products!
We are here to intermediate the entire selling process between you, the supplier, and the retailers. Only this way we are sure that the payments are 100% safe and fast.
Here is what the entire selling process will look like:
- Every time you receive orders on your AppScenic Supplier Account, you will need to ship them to the specified address as soon as possible.
- Now, before we even send an order request to you, the retailer that made the initial order needs to pay us in full for the entire order. This guarantees that the order is legit.
- After you shipped the order and have added the tracking number to your AppScenic Account, you will get paid 100% full amount of the order according to a predefined weekly schedule.
- The order is marked as complete it was shipped and the shipping days and return days have passed. The shipping days and return days can be configured in your AppScenic Account.
Pretty simple, right?
How to get started?
Ready to start? Then follow this easy-to-follow process and you will have your Supplier Account in no time.
- Create an account
Create your supplier account here using only your email. It takes less than 2 minutes. We will send you an email with the next steps.
- Business profile
After you receive an email from us, you can start setting up your Supplier Account on AppScenic. You will need to configure your Business Profile, Shipping Settings, Returns Policy, Import Products, and Payment Details.
- Import products
To import products is one of the most important steps in setting up your Supplier Account.
You can import your products in two ways:
- By using one of our built-in integrations for Shopify and Amazon; More integrations to come.
- By using the Online Feeds tool to upload your products manually.
Once you finish these steps, we will review and approve your account in less than 24h. We promise not to keep you waiting too long.
Once approved, you can start selling right away. Congratulations! 🎉
How will you get paid?
We will pay 100% of the full amount of every order using your preferred payment method according to a predefined weekly schedule once an order is complete.
We work with Bank transfer (USD, EUR, GBP), Stripe transfer, Wise (formerly TransferWise), Paypal. More payment methods will be added soon.
The order is marked as complete after it has been shipped and the shipping days and return days have passed. These Shipping Days and Return Days can be configured in your AppScenic Account.
Here is an example of how the payment process works:
If your order was shipped on 10 October 2021, and it takes 3 days for the shipment to arrive, plus the customer has 15 days to return the item. The estimated payment date would be: 10 Oct. 2021 + 3 days + 15 days = 28 Oct. 2021
But all of these payment details apply only when you first start your AppScenic journey. Let’s call them starting payment terms. After a while, we are open to negotiation and we will definitely reach other agreements if that’s your wish.
So, let’s say you want to receive your payment sooner? Then we can make that possible, but only after a bit of time. We just need some time to get to know you better, be sure you can keep up with the high volume of orders, shipping times, and deliver only high-quality products.
Also, make sure that once you create your supplier account with us, you choose a payment method and add your payment details. That’s very important!
Start to sell your products through AppScenic and discover the power of the most advanced dropshipping platform worldwide!