Ecommerce affiliate programs have become one of the most valuable tools for marketers to drive sales and awareness for their brands. That’s one reason why this is highly valuable. The other reason is that as an affiliate marketer, you can really increase your revenues when choosing to promote or refer to a specific brand via your blog, for example.
Now, just to prove that this is a great strategy to focus on, this is an $8.2 billion industry in the USA.
What actually is an ecommerce affiliate program? Well, choosing to opt for an ecommerce affiliate program means that you decide to refer or promote an offer or a piece of content that links to a specific ecommerce brand, let’s say Shopify. And every time one of your referees (users that click on your linked content) opens up an account on Shopify, you earn money. That’s how it works and it’s really that easy.
As you can see, affiliate programs are mutually beneficial and can also bring added value to your content, if you choose the right partnership.
Below, we’ve added the most popular ecommerce affiliate programs and what each of them brings to the table. These are all great programs if your audience is ecommerce orientated.
Now, for all of you out there who prefer video rather than reading about the best ecommerce affiliate programs, then you can watch the video below and skip the next part of our article.
Best ecommerce affiliate programs right now
Shopify is one of the most popular ecommerce platforms at the moment, giving dropshippers all the tools they need to build an ecommerce online store from scratch.
What are the benefits?
Well, being part of their affiliate program will bring you 100% commission on the first two subscription plan payments that your referral purchases. So, if one of your referrals opts for a Basic Shopify plan (that costs $29 per month), you’ll receive $29 for each of those first two months once those payments are made by your referral.
- Cookie lifetime: 30 days
- Minimum threshold to get paid: $25
Wix is a website builder platform used by over 200 million people around the world. They have a very successful referral program that actually means a $100 commission for every premium plan your referral subscribes to.
- Cookie lifetime: 30 days
- Minimum threshold to get paid: $300
AppScenic is the most advanced dropshipping automation in the world and a unique B2B2C marketplace for retailers, manufacturers, and brands. And our affiliate program is one of the best on the market too.
- Cookie lifetime: 60 days
- Minimum threshold to get paid: $50
You can opt for referring AppScenic to retailers, ecommerce store owners, or suppliers.
Here’s how our referral program works for each of them.
- If your audience is made of store owners and retailers, then once you join our affiliate program, you get unlimited commissions for every retailer that you refer to us as long as they have an active subscription. You will get a 65% commission for the first month plus a 33% lifetime recurring commission for every retailer.
- If your website or blog has an audience made of suppliers, such as ecommerce business owners, manufacturers, handmade artists, and local shops, then you will earn $50 for every referred supplier that joins AppScenic.
Some more benefits if you partner with AppScenic:
- 100% transparency – using the FirstPromoter affiliate platform, our affiliates have access to complex dashboards, features, reports, tracking, and payments.
- Lifetime commissions – our affiliates get a 33% lifetime recurring commission for every payment a referred retailer makes.
- Generous cookie window – everyone who clicks on your affiliate link and makes a purchase within 60 days becomes your referral.
- High conversion rate – AppScenic has powerful features, it’s user-friendly, and has great prices, which means you will have a great conversion rate.
- Ready-made content – You will have access to banners, ads, and other types of content, ready for you to share on your website.
BigCommerce is another popular ecommerce platform with a great affiliate program.
Once you join them as a partner, you can earn 200% of your referred first monthly payment or $1,500 for each enterprise referral. Plus, your commission can get higher when you drive more referrals.
- Cookie lifetime: 90 days
Squarespace is yet another popular ecommerce platform that helps millions of people create an online store with easy-to-use templates.
If you choose to partner with Squarespace and join their affiliate program, you will earn a commission the first time your referrals subscribe to their platform. This can be a lot, as there is no limit as to how many users you can convert in a month or a year.
Shift4Shop is one of the best ecommerce platforms out there that, of course, also offers a great affiliate program.
If you refer Shift4Shop to your audience, you can earn up to $25 each time one of your referrals signs up and launches their online store.
- Cookie lifetime: 120 days
There you have them – the 6 most popular ecommerce affiliate programs out there. Now, it’s up to you to choose the one that works for your audience.
Ready to start with our referral program? Then earn now money referring AppScenic.